Be3 is all-in-one gel-polih which needs nothing but your love and application. It was created to offer fast application with brilliant coverage results and durability. Covers beautifully with a high shine finish. Soak off in 7-10min. comes in 8ml bottles.
3 different ways to use Be3 gel-polish:
1. For those who like to change their colour weekly: Apply onto natural nails and cure.
2. For customers who want 2-3 week colour wear: Prepair nails by buffing, apply moasic freshener, ultrabond primer, uv-lac base coat or Architect X base gel, cure. Follow up with 1 coat of Be3 colour and cure.
3. For long lasting result - 3-4 weeks: follow up all the steps in 2. and finish by applying uv-lac top gel or any other mosaic soak-off top gel.
Refresher Gel nail extension course opened to those who hold a recognised qualification in Gel nails extension, nail technitians who wants to update their knowlegde to newest techniques and wishes to upgrade their skills. Course takes place on 15th of March.
Price: 130,- (70,- deposit payable not later then two weeks before the course date to secure place using paypal, bank transfere or cash)
- health and Safety
- introducing new products and it's use
- gel nail techniques using forms
- types and use of mosaic builder gels
- types and use of mosaic camouflage gels
- perfect smileline - different ways how to make french tip using white builder gel (mosaic cloud gel)
- filing steps and techniques
- types and use of mosaic gel top coats
- troubleshooting common problems
- issues with lifting and chipping
- nail art and designes - demo
It is practical work during all the course day. This is necessary to bring model with you. Gel nail starter kit is available on request for additional charge. Otherwise students are required to bring their existing kit to the course: UV lamp, gels, preparation liquids, brushes, files, tools, etc.
Certificate on course completion
The above course could lead to full time, part time, and self-employment within the Beauty Therapy or Nail Industry, including Nail Bars, or as a mobile Nail Technician.